Saturday, November 08, 2008

Big words

So I finally worked out how to post a word cloud, but then the chapter had to undergo some last-minute revisions, and then I forgot all about it and blah-di-blah. Whatever, as my niece Lily says, and she really shouldn't, but it's very funny when she does, 'cos she's only five.

Anyway, here's the text of the chapter I've contributed to the forthcoming title Radiohead and Philosophy, to be published by Open Court some time early next year. Click to make it larger. I can't imagine that any of the predominant words will surprise anyone, although I do use "profound" rather too much, don't I?



(Image from www.wordie.net)

5 comments:

Garth said...

Overuse of the word profound is nothing to be ashamed of... as long as it's not profuse

Unknown said...

this will be your 2nd Radiohead book? wow...

i find rainbow to be a little depressing really. ah well, maybe just me.

will wait :)

Valerie said...

Love the intersection of REALITY and SIMULACRUM...

amyonymous said...

cool. your design AND words? i want the book. when does it come out?

hah - just questions....

Tim F said...

Or professorial, PI.

Third, actually, Treespotter. Tedious, isn't it?

Are you a character from The Matrix, Valerie?

My words, Amy. The design needed assistance from the gods of random. Looking at Spring '09 for release, but nothing confirmed.