Friday, June 06, 2008

Zweiunddreißig Prozent Erdnussanteil!!!

Ah, the wonders of globalisation. It is now possible, in Bangkok's more upmarket food halls (and potentially also in Buenos Aires, Brisbane and Barrow-in-Furness, I presume), to purchase that glorious German speciality, Mr Knabbits Flips. Sounds like pet food, I know, but it's a crunchy, corn-based snack. Imagine Wotsits, slightly past their best-before date, left to marinate in peanut butter for a few weeks. I know. Yummers and then some, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog...

i have some Blog template.. use that template for your blog... Enjoy (i am not spammer)

Thank you...

Anonymous said...

I though the whole USP of Wotsits was that they taste slightly past their best-before date.

I have not the blog template. I am not a spammer.

Wyndham

Rimshot said...

I'm ashamed to be a German who doesn't already know about this. I must investigate further.

Tim F said...

Of course you're not spammer, SEO. Because spammers never preface their comments with "Nice blog...", do they? Neverever.

Ooh, welcome back, Wynders. OK then, even further past the BBD than they normally are.

Don't investigate too hard, Rimshot. We're talking anaphylactic shock at 20 paces.

Christopher said...

Bums! Da fiel die Lampe um,
Und Alles war Petroleum!


Don't know why I've put this in really, but it seems an adequate response, confirming as it does that German home-kookiness encompasses teeth-lingering snacks and popular song.