From a tag by Joel at Robotic Hat.
1. I do not own a iPod. I did have a Walkman once, in the old days, but it never got much use. The problem is headphones - I've never been able to find a set that don't fall out/off. I think my ears are a funny shape.
2. I'm supposedly training for a marathon at the end of this year, but it's not going too well.
3. When I was about 14, I was bitten on the hip by a horsefly. The bite became badly infected, and I had to have daily salt baths. Then my mother would clean the wound and apply some kind of industrial-strength antiseptic cream. Once, I was sitting on the sofa, naked from the waist down, while my mother swabbed pus and ooze out of me, and a naked (from the waist up and down) woman appeared on the telly. I was terrified I was going to get an erection as my mother dabbed away. But I didn't. So then I thought I might be gay.
4. My father resembles the entertainer Richard Stilgoe.
5. I have never broken a bone in my body.
6. My wife sang on the original studio recording of Evita. I should point out that she was very young at the time. And she wasn't my wife.
7. I don't like cauliflower, but I love broccoli, and I don't know why. They're so similar, it seems odd that my response to the two should be so different.
Off you go: Billy, Betty, Wyndham.