Friday, April 29, 2011

Shame about the boat race

Several years after everybody else, and at a stage when proper old-fashioned amateur blogging appears to be pretty damn moribund, I’ve finally got round to tweaking the look of Cultural Snow. Words such as “Titanic” and “deckchairs” come to mind; it’s as if Stockport County had chosen this point in the season to design a new away strip. Further tweaks are necessary and inevitable, such as resuscitating the blog roll. But do let me know what you think.

12 comments:

Vicus Scurra said...

I shall start reading it now.

Rog said...

Is it a Leonard Cohen tribute blog now then?

Dave said...

It was the first thing I noticed when I came here this morning.

Charles Edward Frith said...

I like the bird shit on the guitar

Tim F said...

Oh don't knock yourself out, Vicus.

Yes, Rog. All future posts will be written in a Canadian accent.

Very perceptive, Dave.

Adds to the sustain, Charles.

Rosie said...

handsome.

Timorous Beastie said...

Nice.

Betty said...

Those birds are still on show in that exhibition. They've managed to master Axl Rose's solo in Sweet Child O'Mine.

Annie said...

Betty, tee hee!

Still sad I missed the birds on the guitar. I love this new look. Oh no, it puts the pressure on the rest of us now though...

Betty said...

*Slash* ***SLASH***

I'm obviously not in a fit state to be let out of the house at the moment.

Tim F said...

Thank you Rosie and TB.

We know what you meant, Betty. And in any case, Axl’s tambourine solo on the 12-inch version is particularly tricky.

How can there be pressure, Annie? I resisted so long. That would be a bit like an atheist suddenly getting God when on his 82nd birthday and hassling all his friends to go to Church.

Anonymous said...

Liked the old one.
Like this too.
Not that I'm easily pleased.
But what about the epigram/spacegram/whatever?